This September, JUSTICE is running a week of exclusive free events for our student members.
Focusing on the breadth of career opportunities within the legal profession, we’ll be joined by a panel of professionals who will discuss their different paths into the law and the hiring processes involved. Don’t miss this incredible chance to ask questions and listen to advice from lawyers working across the country.
Each workshop is an hour long, and will take place over Zoom.
Tickets are free for JUSTICE Student Members – sign up today for only £15.
Monday 27 September – the Bar
Tuesday 28 September – Solicitors
Wednesday 29 September – Government
Thursday 30 September – NGOs and the Charity Sector
JUSTICE Members tickets
To attend these events, join JUSTICE as a Student Member for just £15 a year.
- Mia Hakl-Law, Director Of Operations And Human Resources, Garden Court Chambers
- Robbie Stern, Matrix Chambers
- Alex Temple, Public Law Solicitor Bindmans
- Maya Grantham, Leigh Day
- Michael Jennings, Principal Legal Advisor, Ministry of Justice
- Michael Olatokun, Research Leader in Citizenship and the Rule of Law; Head of Public and Youth Engagement, Bingham Centre for Human Rights