Date / time
Date(s) - 03/10/2017
12:45 pm - 2:00 pm
2017 sees opportunities and challenges: the start of a radical £1 billion justice modernisation programme, a new Lord Chief Justice, three new Supreme Court judges, seven new judges to the Court of Appeal, a new Secretary of State for Justice and a new Minister of State for Justice. This event sees the latter join the Chair of the Bar, the President of the Law Society and the Director of JUSTICE to discuss what they see as some of the biggest challenges of our current justice system and their vision for the future.
- Victoria Prentis MP, Chair, Executive Committee of the Society of Conservative Lawyers (Chair)
- Dominic Raab MP, Minister of State for Justice
- Andrew Langdon QC, Chair of the Bar
- Joe Egan, President of The Law Society
- Andrea Coomber, Director of JUSTICE
The event will take place in the Lancaster Suite of the Midland Hotel from 12.45-2.00pm.
The event will take place inside the conference’s secure zone and a pass will be required for admission. Refreshments provided.