JUSTICE is the conscience of the legal profession – be a part of it
JUSTICE is a membership organisation, primarily of the legal profession, representing judges, barristers, solicitors, academic lawyers, law students and interested non-lawyers.
Our members are among our greatest assets. JUSTICE relies on the support of its members and donors for the funds to carry out our vital work. We have a range of membership options available for individuals, corporate organisations and students.
JUSTICE is a company limited by guarantee and all members are also members of the company.
Five of the reasons why you should join JUSTICE
- We are independent: Because it is not party political, JUSTICE commands respect throughout the political spectrum. We have representatives from each of the main political parties on our governing body.
- We are expert: JUSTICE draws on international research and caselaw, and the specialist input of experts to provide the template for public policy.
- We are influential: JUSTICE has a membership of prominent barristers and solicitors, distinguished academics, leading firms and chambers and many individuals and organisations engaged in human rights.
- We are effective: Through influential reports and informed dialogue, we continue to play a key role amending and developing law, government policy and the practice of public authorities.
- We are international: As the British section of the International Commission of Jurists, we work with colleagues from across the world on areas of common interest and concern.