The JUSTICE60 brings together individuals, law firms, chambers and companies, who are passionate about making justice accessible to all across the United Kingdom. It is an exclusive giving-group of 60 visionary supporters who are committed to supporting our work by making an annual contribution of at least £6,000 for the next three years in commemoration of JUSTICE’s 60th birthday.
JUSTICE enjoys unrivalled convening power within the legal profession across the UK. Our programmes and events attract keen interest and active participation from senior members of the judiciary, managing partners of law firms, general counsel in the corporate and financial sector, prominent solicitors and barristers and academics.
- The JUSTICE60 builds on JUSTICE’s pivotal position within the legal profession and provides enhanced opportunities for our most valued supporters to help reform the justice system while also benefiting from the unique networking opportunities we provide.
- The JUSTICE60 brings together individuals, law firms, chambers and companies, who are passionate about making justice accessible to all across the United Kingdom.
What The JUSTICE60 gives you
- A unique opportunity to be part of an exclusive networking group that makes a transformative contribution the justice system in the UK.
- Access to exclusive events that provide networking opportunities with other members of The JUSTICE60, including some of the most prominent professionals in the judiciary, Westminster, Whitehall and across the legal sector;
- Personal recognition on the “Wall of Thanks” to be displayed at JUSTICE’s refurbished offices. Also in the JUSTICE Annual Review, website and member newsletter.
- Annual update on how your support is making an impact on JUSTICE’s work and helping to transform the justice system.
- The opportunity to get close to JUSTICE’s work through visits to our offices and volunteering opportunities.
How to join
If you’re interested in joining The JUSTICE60 you can set up your Direct Debit payment scheme straight away by clicking on the icon below.
Or if you would like more information, please contact Keith Kibirango at email@example.com or by telephone on 020 7762 6423. We will be happy to arrange to speak to you and offer more details about our work.